Wednesday 6 March 2013

My top luxury hotels in Marrakech (based on desktop research)

Marrakech is literally chock-full of luxury hotels. Finding the perfect one is hard work!

I’ve just completed a comprehensive desktop review of all luxury hotels in the city and used the following ‘must have’ features to refine my search:
- tasteful luxury: opulent, traditional or contemporary design
- delightful bars and restaurants: with elegant interiors
- large heavenly grounds: full of whimsy; a delight to the soul

As a result, these look like my perfect hotels in the city:
- Amanjena
- Dar Nanka
- Tigmiza Suites & Pavillons
- Palais Namaskar
- Mosaic Palais Aziza & Spa

I’m looking forward to checking them all out next week on my trip to Marrakech. I’ll report back fellow Curbappealers…

With love,
Ms. Curbappeal x

No comments:

Post a Comment