Saturday 19 January 2013

Restaurant Review: Citron Restaurant, Viceroy Palm Springs, Palm Springs, California, USA

What’s the curbappeal?
- LA movie-mogul glamour…in the desert…
- The Hollywood Regency décor: lemon yellow walls, crisp white linens and white furniture.
- I had a very enjoyable afternoon here, over one too many cocktails…I can recommend the Red Velvet (champagne and pomegranate syrup). The cuisine is modern Californian with a good selection of meat and seafood dishes. I opted for the extremely decadent Viceroy Burger: a mouth-watering burger with oodles of caramelized onions, gruyere, maytag blue cheese, bacon, horseradish aioli and truffle fries. Yum!

See my review of the hotel 

With Love,
Ms. Curbappeal x

..…Some photos from my Canon SLR….









Polite notice: all photos’ copyright Curbappeal 2013 





No comments:

Post a Comment