Wednesday 6 November 2013

My suite at the Anassa hotel, Latsi (near Paphos), Cyprus

A tour round my sea-front one-bedroom villa, with its own private pool (of course). Room 75/76. 




Door to my villa, as seen from the little pathway above. 


Serene outlook from my private terrace. 


Living room, with large sofa and dining table. 



Beautiful fresh flowers in the living room, with roaring log fire; what a lovely combination of smells. 


In-room dining and a DVD. 


Relaxing by the pool with an espresso (from in-room LavAzza coffee machine) 


Another shot of my private terrace. 


My room looked so cosy on an evening, as seen from my outdoor terrace. Great spot for star gazing. 


Loved climbing into my huge comfy bed each night. 


Date of stay: November 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment