Sunday 3 February 2013

Restaurant Review: Nobu, Hard Rock Hotel, San Diego

What’s the curbappeal?
- I loved the gorgeous high-end contemporary interior by The Rockwell Group: think glossy leather couches paired with hardwood tables and amber lighting. The onyx sushi bar is simply stunning.
- I didn’t try the food as I just popped in to check out the interior but, it has a Michelin star so it’s likely to be very good. I perused the menu and some dishes that caught my eye include: Bluefin Toro Tartare with Caviar, Wagyu Beef Sashimi and Black Cod with Miso and Yellowtail Jalapeno.

With Love,
Ms. Curbappeal x

P.S. here’s some photos from my Canon SLR...





Polite notice: all photos copyright Curbappeal 2013
P.S. check out my review of the hotel and the bar 


No comments:

Post a Comment